Claim Settlement Ratio of 99.02%~

Notifications11

  • World's First Music Video Created Retired Senior Citizens

    WATCH VIDEO
  • Apne life goals ki guaranteed1 hona Ye Bhi Sahi Hai

    WATCH VIDEO
  • Fulfill your Life Goals with Bajaj Allianz Life Goal Assure

    KNOW MORE
  • Here's a Comprehensive Tool To Plan Your Child's Future

    START NOW
  • There is lot to remember in Life, Set renewal premium payments to Auto Pay

    WATCH VIDEO
  • Get Life Cover worth Rs.1 Crore at Rs.20 per day2 – Bajaj Allianz Life Smart Protect Goal

    CALCULATE NOW
  • Get your Life Goals Done with Bajaj Allianz Life Smart Assist – BINA MILEY MIL-KAR

    KNOW MORE
  • Paying your Renewal Premium is Quick and Easy!

    PAY NOW
  • Know the right amount of Insurance you need in just a few steps!

    START NOW
  • Avail Term Insurance Tax Benefits under Section 80D

    READ MORE
  • Know how to invest money during the covid-19 pandemic!

    READ MORE

Thanks for sharing your details, A Sales representative from
Bajaj Allianz Life will contact you shortly.

Dear Customer, we request you to connect with us in our next business working hours, (Monday to Saturday 24*6) Thank you, Have a great day ahead

X

Terms & Conditions

I hereby authorize Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd. to call me on the contact number made available by me on the website with a specific request to call back. I further declare that, irrespective of my contact number being registered on National Customer Preference Register (NCPR) or on National Do Not Call Registry (NDNC), any call made, SMS or WhatsApp sent in response to my request shall not be construed as an Unsolicited Commercial Communication even though the content of the call may be for the purposes of explaining various insurance products and services or solicitation and procurement of insurance business

 

Please refer to BALIC Privacy Policy

The 100-Minus-Your-Age Rule*

The 100-Minus Your Age Rule

The 100-Minus Your Age Rule*


calender-blue

By : Bajaj Allianz Life

Your age is an important factor while considering to invest in high risk assets like equity. To understand this, let us understand the 100 minus your age rule.

This mantra says your age should be deducted from 100 and the resultant number is the maximum exposure you should have in equity related options.

For e.g. if your total investment today is 10 lakhs and you are 30 years of age, 70 % (100 – 30) of 10 lakhs you should invest in equity related options like stocks, mutual funds, ulips etc. The remaining 30% should be in debt investments like FD, bonds etc. With passing of age this allocation will keep changing. For e.g. someone who is 50 years old should have a 50-50 allocation towards equity and debt.

Such an approach will ensure that as you are growing old, you are investing more in safer instruments, which will in turn safeguard your returns.

Bajaj Allianz Life Videos

Play

Bajaj Allianz Life | Children's Day

Contact Us

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Ltd.

Bajaj Allianz House, Airport Road, Yerawada, Pune - 411 006, Maharashtra

Tel No: 020-66026773

Fax No: 020-66026789

Branch Visit Timings:

Monday to Friday - 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM

Saturday - 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM

Customer Care Helpline:

1800-209-7272

Monday to Sunday: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (IST)

NRI Services Helpline

24/7 (All week days)

Sales Enquiry Helpline:

1800-209-4040

Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (IST)

For NRI: +91-20-35125850 (Call charges apply)

Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (IST)

Find Us Online

*The rules stated above are not to be construed as investment advice and readers are suggested to seek independent financial advice before making any investment decisions.