- 99.5% premium allocation for single premium 10 lacs and above
- Loyalty Additions of 3% of the single premium depending on the single premium & policy term chosen
- Choice of seven (7) funds
- Option to make partial withdrawals from the funds
- Option to pay top-up to the extent of the single premium paid.
- Option to decrease sum assured
- Systematic switching option to manage your investments better
- Options to take maturity benefit in installments (Settlement Option).
Bajaj Allianz Fortune Gain is a non-participating, individual, single premium Unit-Linked endowment plan. The key advantages of Bajaj Allianz Fortune Gain are as follows
How Does Your Plan Work
In Bajaj Allianz Fortune Gain, the premium paid by you, after applying the applicable premium allocation rate, is invested Investor Selectable Portfolio Strategy. The units are allocated at the prevailing unit price of the fund. The mortality charge and policy administration charge are deducted monthly through cancellation of units. Fund management charge is adjusted in the unit price.
Am I Eligible?
Minimum Sum Assured
1.25 times single premium if Age at Entry < 45 yrs
1.1 times single premium if Age at Entry >= 45 yrs
Maximum Sum Assured
X * single premium, where X is based on age at entry and Policy term as mentioned below Policy Term Age at entry 1 - 20 21 - 30 31 - 35 36 - 44 45 above 7 - 10 10 10 10 5 1.5 11 - 15 10 10 8 3 1.5 16 - 20 10 8 5 3 1.5 21 - 25 10 6 4 2 1.5 26 - 30 10 5 3 2 NA
Minimum & Maximum Sum Assured on Top up Premium Age Top-Up Sum Assured Multiplier Less than 45 years 1.25 times top-up premium Greater than or equal to 45 years 1.1 times top-up premium
Age calculated is age as at the last birthday
Bajaj Allianz Fortune Gain (UIN: 116L125V01)
For more details, please refer to the brochure.
Policy Benefits and Features
Under Bajaj Allianz Fortune Gain, the maturity benefit will be the single premium fund value plus top up premium fund value, if any, both as on the maturity date, provided the policy is in-force.
In case of unfortunate death before the maturity date, provided the policy is in-force, the death benefit payable to the nominee as a lump-sum (subject to the Guaranteed Death Benefit*) is:
(i) The higher of the sum assured or single premium fund value PLUS
(ii) The higher of top-up premium sum assured or top-up premium fund value, if any [All the above as on date of receipt of intimation of death].
- If death of the life assured occurs before attaining age 60 years, then, the sum assured shall be reduced to the extent of any partial withdrawals made from the single premium fund during the two year period immediately preceding the death of the life assured.
- If death of the life assured occurs on or after attaining age 60 years, then, the sum assured shall be reduced to the extent of any partial withdrawals made from the single premium fund during the two year period before attaining age 60 and all the partial withdrawals made from the single premium fund after attaining age 60.
- The partial withdrawal made from the top up premium fund shall not be deducted for this purpose.
* The guaranteed death benefit applicable throughout the policy term is 105% of the total premiums paid including top-up premiums paid, if any, till the date of death.
Your policy will be entitled for loyalty additions as per the below table. The addition, expressed as a percentage of the single premium, will be added to the single premium fund value at the maturity date of your policy.
You have the option to surrender yourat anytime.
- On surrender during the lock-in period of first five years, the single premium fund value, less the discontinuance/surrender charge plus the top up premium fund value, if any, as on the date of surrender, will be transferred to the discontinued life policy fund (maintained by the company), and life cover shall cease immediately. The discontinuance value as at the end of the lock-in period will be available to you as surrender value.
- On surrender after the lock-in period of first five years, the surrender value available will be single premium fund value plus top up premium fund value, if any, as on the date of surrender.
- The policy shall thereafter terminate upon payment of the full surrender value by the company.
|7 to 10||
|10 to 30||
No loyalty addition is payable on any top-up premium paid.
Yuvraj aged 35 years has taken a Bajaj Allianz Fortune Gain policy for a Policy Term (PT) of 24 years. Yuvraj has decided to pay Rs. 2,00,000 as single premium. The Sum Assured chosen by him is Rs. 8,00,000. On maturity date, Yuvraj will receive Rs 7,80,374 (the single premium fund value) on maturity.
- In case of Yuvraj's unfortunate death in the 16th policy year, his nominee will receive Rs. 8,00,000
#Above illustration is at 8% investment return and considering investment in "Asset Allocation Fund II" At 4% investment return the above stated maturity benefit would be Rs. 2,49,629
Top up Premium
You can make lump sum investments at any time, except during the last five policy years, by paying top up premiums to enhance your fund value.
- Top up premiums would be treated as a single premium.
- The minimum top up premium is Rs. 5,000.
- The amount of top up premium paid by you would determine your top up sum assured on your life. The top up sum assured will be 1.25 times of top up premium paid for the current age less than 45 years and 1.1 times of top up premium paid for other ages
- At any point of time during the currency of your policy, the total top up premiums paid shall not exceed the single premium paid at that point of time.
- Each top up premium paid by you will have a lock-in period of 5 (five) years and the lock in would apply from the date of payment of each top up premium.
- The company reserves the right not to accept top up premiums at any time and also to call upon and request for any information/ documentation to verify the good health of the life assured and may require the life assured to undergo any medical examination for this purpose and may refuse to accept the top up premium under the plan based on its board approved underwriting guidelines.
Systematic Switching Option (SSO)
This option provides you with a winning approach in volatile market situation to optimize returns. SSO can be opted only at inception. SSO shall be applicable for the first twelve months of your policy. Your allocated single premium and top-up premium, if any, paid at inception of your policy will be allocated to Liquid Fund. However, top-up premiums, if any, paid after commencement of your policy will not have this option.
1/xth of your fund value in the Liquid Fund shall be transferred from the Liquid Fund to fund(s) of your choice at the start of each monthly anniversary, free of charge, where x is number of months remaining till next policy anniversary date.
SSO shall automatically be cancelled in case you make any switch subsequently. You can opt out of SSO by giving at least 15-ays prior written notice to the Company before the next monthly anniversary.
Frequently Asked Questions and Support
'Insurance on the Go' is taken to a new level with the launch of our new mobile app for Java, Symbian, Blackberry and Android mobiles!Read More
What are some common mistakes people make when purchasing life insurance? We tell you about them here, so that you can avoid these pitfallsRead More