Bajaj Allianz iSecure More Term Insurance Plan is an increasing cover term assurance plan that enhances your protection to meet your family's increasing financial requirements. It is a plan that helps secure your family more & more as the years go by.
Bajaj Allianz is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited and Allianz SE. Both enjoy a reputation of expertise, stability and strength. This joint venture company incorporates global expertise with local experience. The comprehensive, innovative solutions combine the technical expertise and experience of the 119 year old Allianz SE, and indepth market knowledge and goodwill of 'Bajaj brand' in India. Competitive pricing and quick honest response have earned the company the customer's trust and market leadership in a very short time.
- Increasing cover of 5% per annum at each policy anniversary
- Option to increase your insurance cover upto twice the Sum Assured at policy inception depending upon the policy term.
- Attractive high for Sum Assured Rs.5 lacs and above.
- Choice of policy term from 10 years to 25 years depending on needs.
- u/s 80C and 10(10D)*
individual or joint life cover
Sum Assured(s) (Life Cover)
policy term & premium payment frequency
Premium is based on your current age(s), Sum Assured(s), policy term and premium payment mode.
- Your spouse/nominee will have the option to take the death benefit in monthly installments of 5 or 10 years.
- If you are not married at the inception of the policy, you can include your spouse at a later date, after marriage.
A. Option to take Death Benefit in installments
B. Option to include spouse at a later date
No Limit (subject to the Sum Assured multiples)Maximum
10, 15, 20 & 25 years
Minimum Installment Premium
Mode Yearly Half-Yearly Quarterly Monthly* Premium Rs. Rs.1,500 Rs.750 Rs.400 Rs.150 *Monthly premium payment frequency will be available under salary deduction scheme & ECS. It will not be available at the inception of the policy.
Sum Assured can be chosen in specific multiples only (as stated below):
|Sum Assured Band||Multiple|
|Upto Rs. 4,00,000||Rs. 50,000|
|Rs. 4,00,000 - 45,00,000||Rs. 1,00,000|
|Rs. 45,00,000 and above||Rs. 5,00,000|
- Premiums paid are eligible for tax benefits as per Section 80C of the Income Tax Act
- Death benefit(s) are eligible for tax benefits as per Section 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act.
Subject to the provision stated therein.
Bajaj Allianz iSecure More (UIN:116N108V02)
Today you have a wide variety of life insurance products to choose from.Read More