- Fixed premium payment term of 5 years
- Choice of 3 policy terms - 7, 8 and 9 years
- Guaranteed Addition of up to 63% of Sum Assured on Maturity
- Ensures more value for money with high sum assured rebate
- Attractive premium rates for female lives
- Option to take policy benefit in monthly installments over a period of 5 or 10 years
How Does Your Plan Work
You can customize your policy to suit your requirement in the following manner:
Your premium will be based on your current age, Sum Assured and Policy Term
Am I Eligible?
7, 8 & 9 Years
Premium Paying Term
Minimum Premium Frequency Yearly Half-Yearly Quarterly Monthly* Premium Rs. 23,839 Rs. 12,158 Rs. 6,198 Rs. 2,145 Maximum Premium - No Limit
Premium Payment Frequency
Yearly, Half Yearly, Quarterly and Monthly
Policy Benefits and Features
You will receive the Sum Assured chosen by you and the accumulated Guaranteed Additions as maturity benefit on the maturity date, provided all due premiums have been paid.
The Guaranteed Additions that accrue at the end of every policy year in your policy depends on the policy term chosen by you and are as follows
If all due premiums are paid, then, in case of unfortunate death of the life assured during the policy term the death benefit payable will be 'Sum Assured on Death' plus accrued Guaranteed Additions.
Sum Assured on Death will be higher of
- 5 times the Annualised premium
- 105% of the total premiums paid as on the date of death or
- Sum Assured
The policy will terminate immediately on death of the life assured
|Policy Term||Guaranteed Addition|
|7 Years||5% of Sum Assured every year|
|8 Years||6% of Sum Assured every year|
|9 Years||7% of Sum Assured every year|
Suresh aged 30 years has taken a Bajaj Allianz Guarantee Assure policy and opted for a Policy Term (PT) of 9 years. The Sum Assured chosen by him is Rs.5,00,000 for which he is paying a premium of Rs.1,28,020 yearly. On maturity date, Suresh will receive Rs.5,00,000 (the Sum Assured chosen) plus the accrued Guaranteed Addition of Rs.3,15,000. The maturity benefit received will be Rs.8,15,000.
- In case of unfortunate death of Suresh during the 3rd policy year, the nominee will receive Rs.7,10,100 (5 times the Annualised premium plus accrued Guarantee Additions) as Death Benefit
* Premium shown above is exclusive of Service Tax and any extra premium.
Frequently Asked Questions and Support
'Insurance on the Go' is taken to a new level with the launch of our new mobile app for Java, Symbian, Blackberry and Android mobiles!Read More
What are some common mistakes people make when purchasing life insurance? We tell you about them here, so that you can avoid these pitfallsRead More